I am an IT professional who over the last few years has worked in London and Singapore for a global investment bank. I have extensive experience across all areas of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), excellent technical skills and enjoy working with people.
For more information read below; or feel free to contact me via any of the methods available at the bottom of this page.
I am currently living and working in Singapore; I stay on the east coast about a 15 min walk from the sea.
- 2011 – Present -First Derivatives – Senior Consultant
- 2010 – 2011 – Logica (UK) – Senior Consultant
- 2009 – 2010 – NCS (Singapore) – Application Consultant
- 2006 – 2009 – Logica CMG (UK) – Graduate Employee
- 2002 – 2006 – First Class Honours BSc in Computer Science, Royal Holloway University of London
- 1992 – 2002 – A Levels in Mathematics, Electronics & Information Technology.
- Microsoft Certified Techincal Specialist .NEt 3.5 ASP.Net Applications
- 70-536: Application Development Framework
- 50-562: ASP.Net 3.5 Application Development
- ISTQB/ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing